I did 1.6 yesterday, in a hurry because I left late because I was fooling around on the internet. I was reading fairweather's post about the supportive family members and dogs being dragged out of their warm beds. It had never occurred to me to just drag poop dog out of the bed and make her come with me... after all, I don't want to go either, yet here I am in my outfit! So even though poop dog tried to escape my clutches, I put her harness and leash on and off we went. Lo and behold, once fat dog realized that poop dog was going whether or not she liked it, he decided he needed to have a walk too. So when I got back from my 1.6, I had to put his harness on and then take him with me for my cool down. (He has hip dysplaisa, so he can't go far.)
All of this and I was only 10 minutes later than usual for work. Yay!
Today is a rest day, meaning still a 12-hour workday but NO walk/jog.
All of this and I was only 10 minutes later than usual for work. Yay!
Today is a rest day, meaning still a 12-hour workday but NO walk/jog.
No comments:
Post a Comment