Yesterday I used my new iPod Nano that my wonderful daughters bought me for Christmas. I hadn't uploaded music to it yet because my work computer, which is the only one I have, got re-imaged and I lost all my music. I've been slowly getting it back. Finally this past weekend I got the music loaded on to the iPod. Off I went for my walk yesterday, sans poop dog again because she kept running away when I tried to put her coat on so I left her home. The iPod stopped playing music every time the screen went black, which was approximately every 30 seconds. I kept trying to figure out what was wrong with it, and while I was doing that, I was walking at little more than a stroll. Then my pants started to chafe because they are too small, and I said f*ck it and turned around. Turns out my ear buds weren't plugged in all the way. Dorkery of the highest order.
I'm off for today's walk/run. Hoping it will go better. I ate 3 damn chocolate truffles right before bed and now I have a sugar hangover, which I am sure the walk/run will cure if I go fast enough. I lost half a pound last week, which I guess is better than gaining, and is fortunate considering I was over my calories on 4 out of the 7 days.
I'm off for today's walk/run. Hoping it will go better. I ate 3 damn chocolate truffles right before bed and now I have a sugar hangover, which I am sure the walk/run will cure if I go fast enough. I lost half a pound last week, which I guess is better than gaining, and is fortunate considering I was over my calories on 4 out of the 7 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment