I did 1.3 miles today in the cold dark morning, in the same time it took me to go 1.25 the last 2 walks. Yay for progress! My muscles are fatigued and my pants are tighter than they were before, but I'm trying not to be pissed off about that. I'm convincing myself that my fatigued muscles are holding on to water instead.
I ended up taking yesterday off. I had left my phone at work, so I was without an alarm clock. I got an extra alarm clock my mom had laying around, and thought I had set it... but I didn't actually turn the alarm ON. I woke up at 5:30 on my own, so I thought that if I didn't need that extra hour of sleep, I would have woken up at 4:30 on my own instead. On the way to work I thought that I would try to make myself go after work, even if it was just a stroll with poop dog and fat dog. When I got home, I was ravenously hungry, as usual. I ate my dinner and sat down to watch Judge Judy and psych myself up for said stroll. It was then that the sista drama referred to by Beautiful Disaster began. After that I was so depressed I just went to bed.
After some reflection, I think that the combination of getting back on the horse and trying to do Janathon at the same time is a bad idea, so I'm not going to do it. 5 days a week is perfectly suitable for me at this point in my journey. I will look forward to Juneathon instead.
I ended up taking yesterday off. I had left my phone at work, so I was without an alarm clock. I got an extra alarm clock my mom had laying around, and thought I had set it... but I didn't actually turn the alarm ON. I woke up at 5:30 on my own, so I thought that if I didn't need that extra hour of sleep, I would have woken up at 4:30 on my own instead. On the way to work I thought that I would try to make myself go after work, even if it was just a stroll with poop dog and fat dog. When I got home, I was ravenously hungry, as usual. I ate my dinner and sat down to watch Judge Judy and psych myself up for said stroll. It was then that the sista drama referred to by Beautiful Disaster began. After that I was so depressed I just went to bed.
After some reflection, I think that the combination of getting back on the horse and trying to do Janathon at the same time is a bad idea, so I'm not going to do it. 5 days a week is perfectly suitable for me at this point in my journey. I will look forward to Juneathon instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment