Thursday, January 05, 2012

Step One: Get your house in order.

By house, I mean intestines. Picture eating tamales for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for about a week. On second thought, don't picture it. Just trust me. It takes a lot of metamucil to undo that shit. For the last 3 days I've been making a conscious effort to eat fruits and vegetables. Even if some of the eating them is actually drinking them. It's a start.


Now that I have hope of being able to go walk/run without causing a lot of pain to my feet, ankles, and knees, I am thinking I will be able to get back on the proverbial horse. I just need to get a pair of walking shape-ups like these. I bought some shape-ups because they were on clearance and they were cute, even though I had sworn to myself I would not buy into that disgusting trend. However, I changed my tune rather quickly when I wore the shoes and found that my joints, feet, and back no longer hurt, even after a few hours on my feet. It's a friggin christmas miracle, I tell ya.

So I'll be back in the saddle soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment