Monday, January 09, 2012

Janathon day 3*

This morning was definitely easier to do the same 1.25 miles, although my time was the same. It was 5 a.m. and completely dark, and cold enough to see your breath. Poop dog didn't really wake up until we were a quarter mile in or so. It was funny. Fat dog barked at me when I opened the door to take poop dog and put her leash on. He was afraid I was going to make him go too.
I feel some soreness in my legs and butt. My feet, knees, and ankles still aren't complaining. It's really so wonderful. I thought I was destined to be in pain if I was ever going to run again. Knowing that I can get back to where I was and be pain free is very motivating for me.
I can really feel the muscles in my lower back working hard when I walk, but my back doesn't hurt otherwise. It's strange. I guess it is getting stronger, which is exciting because maybe it won't hurt anymore either!
I didn't do well with my food yesterday. It's so hard to be sane when certain people bring loads and loads of junk food into the house!!!!!! No, nobody is forcing me to eat it. It's just that I have so little self control. Also, certain people who love me very much gave me an obscene amount of my very favorite chocolate:



I swore to eat just 2 each day, at the end of the day, but that went to hell last night when I couldn't sleep and ate 5 of them.
So, I'm still at my all time heaviest weight. It sucks. I joined myfitnesspal.com because my mom and one of my sisters goes there and it might help. It certainly can't hurt. My username is missyfus if you want to add me. The more the merrier!
*(I started Janathon late but I'm hoping to finish it out!)*

3 comments:

  1. If the adult I live with was bringing junk food in the house we would be throwing down! That does make it much more difficult, having it around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually me that left that comment. Truly, the time when Rachael gets a laptop cannot come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! So funny I thought how odd for Rachael to say.

    ReplyDelete