I took poop dog out this morning and we did 1.6. I felt like it was faster but I'm not sure because I somehow messed up my timer. I got back at the usual time, so I put 22 minutes in my exercise journal.
I think I will have to cancel my plans to do the 10-k at the end of February. It's too soon and I really can't afford the trip. If I am wrong and it's really not too soon, then I will make my long that day and make it 10k.
I think I will have to cancel my plans to do the 10-k at the end of February. It's too soon and I really can't afford the trip. If I am wrong and it's really not too soon, then I will make my long that day and make it 10k.
I think you can can always make a decision closer to race day for a race like that as well... it's not like it is going to "sell out" or anything, and typically with local races like that you can even register on race day. So, maybe closer to the actual date you could check your finances and everything and we can see if we still want to do it?
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a good plan.
ReplyDelete