Saturday, April 08, 2006

What's on your IPod?

I like how my ipod mix is so eclectic, but this morning I was thinking how nice it would be to have a different ipod for every mood. I could color code them, so that when I wake up pissed off, like this morning, I could pick the red one and listen to music from Green Day and Alice in Chains. Then, when I felt like calming down, I could pick the blue one and listen to Ruth Brown and Mindy Smith. Or, if Apple was really cool, they would let me push a button on my ipod and tell it what kind of mood I was in. I could have a green button to say, "Hey, get the lead out, I'm going for a run" or pink for "I want girl voices and nothing else." I would need purple for "Don't even think about playing anything but Neil Diamond. I need a good cry." Wouldn't that be the shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment