It's a chest cold. NOOOOO!!! I have no voice and my chest hurts. The worst part is not being able to talk. Everyone knows how much I like to talk. But it kind of hurts to do it. It's a good exercise in listening!! haha.
My tax refund should be coming in a couple of days. Then I can finish my emergency fund and pay off the small B of A loan that wasn't included in the debt consolidation. I need to take my Mac to this place in Tucson that fixes them - if they can get it to start I can get my budget worksheets off of it! Really I need to just quit being lazy and do them over again. I'll have to get right on that.
Testing today at school and I have to read the math part out loud. I really don't think that's happening! I will have to ask the administration if they can trade me with someone who doesn't have to read but who knows how. I'm sure it will work out. I got the kids some capri-suns and some fruit and crackers. They don't eat breakfast, because they are turd pre-teens, and then around 9:00 their little stomachs start growling. Totally ruins their focus. Well not on my watch!
So about the outpatient therapy program. I have about $100 left on my fsa card that I should be able to use for that. I need to call the insurance company and ask them if this is a mental health care deductible, because if it is, then the co-pays for Dr. Saeed this year should count toward it. I am trying to decide if I really need to go. My past experience with my disease says that if I am trying to tell myself I don't need it, then it's probably the first thing I need. Especially if the doctor told me I need it. So. I'm going to keep thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment