I just got back from the worst date EVER.
I swore I wouldn't do it. I demanded better of myself. And yet, I went on a date with somebody who thought my most recent Craig's List spoof was HILARIOUS.
We emailed back and forth. We appreciated one another's sense of humor. We thought this might be the one.
Then we met.
In person.
He said he was 5'8", 210 lbs.
5'8", 210 LBS MY FAT, WHITE, DIMPLY ASS! Why do people lie about these things? That guy was ROUND. As in, 65in. x 65in. I am not complaining about his weight. Or his height (rather, lack of it).
I am complaining because why, why, why must I waste my time meeting someone who can't even do me the courtesy of telling me the truth about what they LOOK LIKE???
Then, once I got past the initial shock, we started talking. He was a total POTTY MOUTH. Mind you, his emails were completely clean. Then we meet, and he is throwing around the F-bomb like every other word! Clearly, from my venting above, I have no problem with the f-bomb! But if you are a potty mouth, be a potty mouth all the time! I made the mistake of telling him my brother was in Iraq and my feelings about the situation there. He proceeded to tell me that Hillary will be the next president, my vote doesn't matter, and this will be the doom of our nation. I tried to argue my points, but it was as if I was not even there. Who talks about this stuff on a first freaking date????
I will be alone for the rest of my LIFE. I will be the crazy math teacher cat lady at the end of the block, where all the kids are afraid to trick-or-treat because they will get tricked and not treated. I will be throwing my cats at kids who walk on my perfectly manicured lawn. I will be the horrible, ugly, mean teacher who scars kids for life. All of this because I can't find a suitable mate. The one time I decide to meet somebody in the last 2 months, it's a friggin loser who lies to my face about what he looks like.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME???????????? WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS????????
No comments:
Post a Comment