Sunday, March 11, 2007
Anxiety
As soon as I found out I will be accepted into my master's program, I stopped sleeping. I started wanting to eat everything in sight and drink copious amounts of anything involving hops. Now, I haven't DONE these things, mind you, but it's taking a lot of energy not to. They are almost all valid fears, and there is nothing to do but wait for it to happen, and try to make it work. It's the unknown that scares me... what if the director's idea of "easy for me to join the program" and my idea of that are completely different? I'm already in debt and on the verge of bankrupcy as it is. What if this puts me over the edge? What if there's no time left to be a parent? What if my anxiety gets the better of me and I lose the stability I have gained the last few years? What if? What if? What if?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment