Tuesday, March 13, 2007
This Fitness Thing
Yesterday, after working a full day, I decided it was a good idea to walk twice as far as usual to the gym. It was over 80 degrees outside and by the time I started walking back to my car, I knew I had made a mistake. I hadn't eaten enough because I didn't like the lunch I packed, and I was already tired from work. Not enough calories during the day resulted in overeating at dinner. So I was sitting there after dinner, reading, tired, with a full stomach, and just absolutely throbbing from head to toe. Everything hurt, but it wasn't like sore muscles hurt... it was like my body was just PISSED OFF. I've never experienced anything like it. This morning I am better, but I think I had better take it easy today... maybe just a nice walk...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment