Saturday, March 03, 2007

More fun with Craig's List

I did it again... I couldn't help it! I got bored, and fueled by the strange (and frankly, disconcerting) fact that I am still receiving responses from the last ad I posted, I composed the following:
Jane Looking for her Tarzan
I call myself Jane because it seems a suitable name for a blonde, blue eyed, trim, gorgeous woman. My birth name is Shakwondae, but please don't be put off by that!
My face is near perfect. It's taken six surgeries to get there but it was worth every second of pain to be this beautiful. Please don't respond if you are allergic to latex as that is what my skin is for all intensive purposes. I would of gone to college but I got kicked out after I offered sex for good grades. Even though I am not educated I consider myself incredibly gorgeous and that should be enough for any man.
I don't have to work out to stay skinny. I just don't eat. I don't have a lot of muscle tone but who cares when you are as cute as me? Please don't try to take me to a restaurant as they serve food there. I am sure that you would rather have a skinny woman and avoid food on dates, than be dating a fatso who actually wants to put food in her mouth.
I can be a good conversationalist as long as the topic is my looks. Please don't be turned off my the smell of limburger cheese. I have done everything I know of to do but my feet still smell. It's not bad as long as I keep my shoes on.
Please respond with a picture. If you are rich and handsome and look good in a leotard, we might have a chance.

Now, get ready for this. The first response was so good, I can't even wait until I have more to post it. Here it is:
Jane,
i've got a secret. one can eat & still stay lean & attractive. the
trouble is in our society we are always in a rush thus we eat too
quickly & over-eat before we get full.
it takes 15 to 20 mins. from the 1st bite of food for the nutrient to
enter our blood-stream & signal our system we are full. in that 15
mins. we often eat double what would have filled us up had we only ate
slowly! i eat slowly taking 1 min between bites so in 15 mins. i can
only eat 16 bites of food. i get FULL on thos 16 bites and stay lean
unfortunately i had to learn this the hard way. i do work-out 5 days
per week doing aerobics & body-building but that for my heart & to
develop my physique.

well enough of the sermon. i'd like to chat & get acquainted. 0nce
we've made contact i'll send more pics.


That's how he sent it to me... with the head removed!!! I can't stop laughing! I've lost bladder control!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Is it possible he was trying to match your irony?? If so, he would definitely be worth meeting.

    mr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:38 PM

    me thinks he is playing you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:38 PM

    A drop in the bucket.

    ReplyDelete