Friday, July 18, 2008

Mary Poppinfus

You know how your dermatologist tells you to shield yourself from the sun with an umbrella, but very few people actually do it? Well, I do it because of my sun allergy. I've been doing it for a while so it doesn't bother me anymore when people laugh, stare, or ask questions. (Which they do, by the way!) Anyway yesterday one of my co-workers called me Mary Poppinfus and I thought it was so funny I might have a hernia laughing.
In other news, yesterday I slept until 5:00 a.m. and today I probably would have except that my crazy, apparently nocturnal daughter was playing with her alarm clock (literally, sitting up on her bed with the light on, playing with the buttons) and it went off at 4:00, and I woke up. She has her first day of school today and she was just setting her alarm before she went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment