
At stupid academy the other day, we were talking about the difference between preference and bias. I gave the example of black and white cookies. If I am going to eat a cookie, I prefer a black and white cookie. My bias, however, is MY black and white cookies.
Well, you should have seen the reaction. After class, the instructor told me what day she would be returning to class and asked if she could have a black and white cookie. Then, the coordinator (the big boss) told me that one of the other cadets' birthdays would fall the Sunday before, and would I be willing to make cookies for everyone to celebrate? She would be more than happy to reimburse me for the cost of making the cookies. She would get some milk for us from the kitchen.
So, long story short, at least we get a small escape from the stupid academy to have cookies and milk. (Don't worry Marianne, I will make some for you too.)
No comments:
Post a Comment