Saturday, December 01, 2007
It's December!
Yay, it's December and I'm so happy about it! December means cold weather, a break from school, a break from teaching, tons of cooking, presents, my birthday, the list is endless! I am grateful for the wind and rain last night even though they kept waking me up. Now I don't have to water my outside plants this weekend. There might be snow on the mountains. I will look when I am on my way to the farmer's market. Monday is my last day of class at the university this semester. My group has a 30-minute presentation to get through. We got together Wednesday to rehearse, and the professor was with us and made suggestions. There is one member of the group who has no independent thought and she reads the slides, but what am I going to do? It's 25% of my grade but I am pretty sure that the professor isn't going to knock me for my group being stupid. I hope I hope I hope. I have to keep a 3.5 GPA in order to retain my fellowship, and this is my first class, so if I get a B I'm in trouble. It's kind of a lot of pressure. I just have to let go and do the best I can. My paper is due December 14th and if I do a really good job on it, then I probably don't have to worry about my grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment