Sunday, October 07, 2007
My achin' back
Marianne and I were talking about how we have lists of things we want to get done while we are not working. One of my things was the shelving unit I have had on the back porch for quite some time. I wanted to get it painted and then use it as an extra bookshelf and a couch table, to put behind the loveseat because it's just the right height. So, this morning I got the thing painted! Done! GOD my back hurts. Anyway, that's not the problem. The problem is that now it's done, and I put it behind the loveseat and put books on the shelves, and now I don't like how it looks! I am going to have to do some rearranging. And super duty heavy cleaning because my BFF from Pinetop is coming to visit on Saturday and I don't want her to see how I really live. Now I have to go find the heating pad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment