Saturday, October 06, 2007
Bastards!!
So last night I dragged my two kids and my sister to downtown Tucson. The goal was to go on a walking historic ghost tour through some downtown places that are supposed to be haunted. (BTW Marianne, Heart Five is on the list of stops. So you were right.) We got there super early and circled the block a few times looking for a Starbucks. When it was time, there were a total of 16 people waiting for the tour. Guess who never shows up? You got it, the tour guide. Unless the tour guide was netherworldly and none of us saw him/her/it. I was so disappointed. I got home and wrote an email to the place that is advertising the tour, and haven't heard back yet. Now I want to go for free, since they jerked me around. AND, I had BETTER see some ghosties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment