This vacation I cleaned out the garage, had surgery, spent quality time with family, cleaned my room and rearranged furniture, painted the shelving unit that's been on the back porch for eons, sprayed for bugs, and attended a math teacher's conference. I've worked on my project for my Master's class. I'm about to go get the windshield on my car replaced. Oh, and I bought and used local produce. Yeah! But there is still so much left to do! I have to write a four page paper, do the reading assignment for Monday night's class, clean the house so my BFF who is coming tomorrow doesn't see it like this, take my daughter halfway to PHx to see her dad, and I guess that's it. Maybe not so much after all. Oh wait, I am going to try a new gym and a different workout that includes kickboxing moves, and also go to the farmer's market.
Also my mental health homework is to start keeping a diary of when I set boundaries in my every day life. If someone asks me to do something, and I can't do it, and I tell the person I can't do it, that's setting a boundary. If I need help and I ask for it, that's somehow connected to boundaries but I don't remember how. So I am supposed to keep track of that. Reading over this I guess I understand why I am feeling just a bit overwhelmed. Better get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment