Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Options, Continued

More responses to the Snow White ad:

I’d like to compliment your ad. I thought it was terrific. If I wasn’t so jaded myself I might respond to it.

are you really all those things....Hahahahah

hi im not perfect but I like you to be you and nothing more im not into the gravy crap im a don't to earth person i like to sit home watch tv, work around the house cook clean them kind of things im sorry that you have a bad time with men im 57 laid back type of person if your interested in me then drop me a line im Richard glad to meet you here is a pic

I think that last guy wrote twice. He is old and he looks his age and then some. I would like to write back to him, but it would just be mean, so I'm going to do it here instead.

Dear Rich:
After perusing your second response, I have a few questions/comments.
1. What is a "don't to earth person?" And what is "gravy crap?"
2. There are keys called "period" and "shift." Know them. Use them.
3. You will improve your chances greatly if you write to people in your age range. You are twenty years my senior, old enough to be my father. I wouldn't date my dad, and I won't date you.
4. If you are going to send your picture around, you might try taking one when you are smiling. You look like a grouchy old fart.
5. Get lost.
Sincerely,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:50 PM

    Aw Missy, come on...don't you like old farts and them kind of things?

    ReplyDelete