Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wednesday Bitchery on Thursday
I had a really sucky walkjog today. Why was it sucky, you ask? Well, for one, I woke up with a splitting headache. There have been a few mornings that I have had a headache getting up but it goes away shortly after I get outside and start walkjogging. This one, however, seemed to get worse. It is at bay right now but I am going to have to take something so it doesn't come back. So that was the first reason. Secondly, I am noticing that when I have a really good day, and push myself, the next day is very difficult. Yesterday was a particularly good day and I jogged most of the two miles. So today it felt like I was walkjogging through a swimming pool, I took one less lap around the park than usual, and finishing felt like a chore rather than a victory. There, I got that off my chest. Maybe now I can lighten up and have a good day. After all, it's Top Chef on Tivo night!! My favorite night of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment