Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day Three!

I am carpooling today with one of my coworkers. We are going to help each other leave at a reasonable hour. Also she is going to help me with my exercise program. She is a runner, and she changes before she leaves work to make sure she goes. How she goes in this heat, I will never understand. Anyhoo, I told her I am going to change too, and so now I have that accountability piece of sticking with my plan. Plus we're saving gas. So we'll see how that goes.
The students have been great so far. I can't believe how happy I was to see those 8th graders - the ones I taught last year. It's so wonderful to watch them adapt to being 8th graders! They already know my management style, so it has been a breeze working with them. Maybe it's all going to come crashing down, I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment