Thursday, February 22, 2007
Undone by the girl scout cookies
I have come completely undone. Well, not completely. I still keep starting out every morning with a protein shake and good intentions. The girl scout cookies got here Tuesday morning. Before I even left work, I had eaten an entire box. Serving size: 2 cookies. Calories: 150. Servings in box: 8. That's 1,350 calories, people! And a stomachache, a headache, and total derailment of plans for the stupid 20 year reunion! I didn't lose any weight last week. I am not meeting my goals! I came home Tuesday, still went to the gym, but proceeded to eat another 1/3 of a box of cookies before bed. I woke up Wednesday, had a protein shake, and told myself I was starting over. Then I got home from work and ate the other 2/3 of the open box, and didn't walk. Yesterday I did fine all day at work, but I was thinking about the damn cookies. I got home and ate 1/2 a box, and didn't go to the gym or walk. Last night I had weird lesbian dreams involving the ocean and woke up with a monstrous headache. I am destroying myself! I can't stop! I think I need rehab! Is there cookie rehab??? CURSE THE GIRL SCOUTS AND THEIR BLASTED COOKIES!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motherf***ing girlscout cookies!! I HATE those damn things and I have to tell you I have been known to nearly knock the heads off of the girl scouts who stand outside the grocery store and the bank peddling their crack! Those cookies are the devil, plain and effing simple.
ReplyDeletemr
I hesitate to say I've "learned" something when it comes to food, but I know for sure that I cannot buy those stupid things and haven't for several years now. I wonder how many Girl Scout cookie pounds I've gained in my life? They truly are the devil incarnate.
ReplyDeleteCould it be . . . SATAN?? They are truly satans food, peddled by devils disguised as innocents. When I get the thin mints, I put them in the freezer and eat a roll at a time. Goddamn them.
ReplyDelete