Thursday, November 16, 2006

I need to learn when to HANG UP.

I answered a guy's personal ad, sent him an email and when he responded we exchanged pictures. We emailed back and forth for a few days and then I gave him my number. He is my age, good looking, one kid, never been married. He has a job and a car, a degree, etc... he met all of the basic criteria. So we talked.
Fist, he could not stop talking abou the size of my breasts. He probably brought it up five times in ten minutes and actually asked me what my cup size was.
Then, (why in the hell was I still on the phone?? I really don't know!) he kept asking me all these weird questions about my personality. Would I say I tend to take charge, or let other people make the decisions? Would I say my personality is more dominant, or submissive?
(HellOOOOO Melissa, pick up the clue phone!)
While I was trying to figure out a way of get off the phone without being rude (I really need to get over that) he says to me, hesitantly, "It's just that I am looking for someone... for someone.... for.... someone to dominate me."
(verrrrrry pregnant pause)
Me: (stifling a laugh) Oh!... I see.
Him: What? You see what? What does that mean?
Me: Yeah, I gotta go...
Him: Can I call you tomorrow?
Me: No.
Him: Is that an order?
Me: ??????????????
Me: click

No comments:

Post a Comment