Friday, November 17, 2006

Dear Crazy Bitch,

Thank you for the drama you caused right before the weekend. Really, it just started things off on just the right note for me. I sort of wonder, though, how there can be so much drama when your kid hasn't even been to school this week?
Oh, that's right. I forgot. You had all week to bond with him and hear all the details about his regular school day, and how horribly he is treated in my class.
It's not like you shouldn't believe the little angel... after all, he's always been truthful before, right? Like the time he told you that I wouldn't "except" (your word) his homework because it was only half done, when in reality he tried to turn in the work we had done in class? He hadn't done a single problem of the homework side of the worksheet. You made some excuse for him, and for yourself, about being confused. I let it go. Then there was the time he told you the reason he was tardy for my class was because he was talking with another teacher. You reminded me ever so kindly that he has accomodations for that, being that he is practically a paraplegic, and he is allowed to spend all the time he needs getting clarification of directions. There was just that one little detail about him having LUNCH right before my class... oh, and the part where I asked that teacher whether she had been talking to your son after lunch, and she had no idea what I was talking about. That time, you apologized to me and grounded your son for lying to you. I guess it doesn't matter whether or not he lies to everyone else.
Regardless, I guess you have chosen to believe whatever he has been telling you all week, and I guess in your mind that justifies you sending an email to another member of the staff calling me a witch and telling him how sorry you are that he has to work with such a "wicked women" (again, your idiot spelling) all day.
That was really great. Then, that part where you called the principal and told her that I was giving your son an ulcer? Thanks for that. I so enjoy being held responsible for shit that isn't mine.
It's really very simple. I teach math. That's my job. I'm not your son's wet nurse. I'm not his counselor, or his self-esteem monitor, or his guidance counselor. I am not your whipping post. I have your son for less than one hour a weekday, during which time my job is to TEACH HIM MATH. That is all. I teach a lesson, we do some practice, I assign homework. He either participates in the lesson, or he doesn't. Not something I can control. He either hands in the homework, or he doesn't. Not something I can control.
I am doing my part. How about if you start doing yours? Better yet, maybe YOUR SON could try doing something for HIMSELF?
He'll never get the chance with you in his life. I actually think he might be better off if you were beating him, instead of wiping his ass. At least that way he would have to learn how to stick up for himself. As it is, you are teaching him to be just another stupid sucker who will never be able to take responsibility for his own actions. It's ok with me, really. One day you'll be telling the judge why she is a witch because she doesn't understand how HARD his life is with ADD, and how wicked she is for sending him to jail. You just can't treat a special ed kid like that, right?
By the way... he's only a special ed kid for a few more years. There is no such thing as a special ed adult.
Sincerely,
Wicked Witch of the School

No comments:

Post a Comment