Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Speed Dating is tonight. I don't know what to wear. I had thought I would buy a new shirt, but I've run out of money. Some of the clothes in the back of my closet, my "skinny" clothes, are starting to fit again. Maybe I can find something there. I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing.
Meanwhile, this last week of work is positively ENDLESS. I can't believe it's only TUESDAY. My students have a hard time believing that they have to actually work this last week. They think since next week is vacation, they should get to take it easy this week as well. I keep telling them, that's the kind of thinking that makes Americans FAT AND LAZY!! But they just look at me like I am a nut case, which I probably am. So then I say, get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment