So here it is Sunday, and I need to do my long. BUT it's been a tough week. I only went on Monday and Thursday, and Monday's was very short. Tuesday, I sat up and dangled my feet off the bed to say my prayers. Next thing I knew, I was waking up at 5:00 (45 minutes later). I must have fallen asleep saying my prayers and got back under the covers without waking up. Wednesday I just kept hitting the snooze button. Friday I woke up feeling as though I was hit by a truck. I managed to get to work but then got the shivers and felt so poorly I left work and came home to bed. Yesterday I planned to go before work at my second job, but graded papers instead. So here I am and it's Sunday and I'm ill prepared to go 10% further than last week. It will have to be the same as last week and it will have to be ok! Hopefully I will have time later to map out my training for Denver at the end of May. I still have a lot of papers to grade, and I need to do lesson plans as well, not to mention it's the stupid superbowl today and I'm going to my dad's for the game. The good news is, I will have earned a couple of beers.
***Update: 3.25 miles, done and done!
***Update: 3.25 miles, done and done!
No comments:
Post a Comment