Yesterday I did 2 miles at a 15-minute mile pace. We went a different route, so poop dog, who is completely neurotic, was jumpy and obnoxious. I was irritable because I'm so tired, so I yelled at her and told her I wasn't going to bring her anymore, which I'm sure made her happy because she doesn't want to be dragged out of her bed in the first place.
I'm glad it's Friday and even though there has been a substitute teacher for 2 days because I had to go to a stupid vocabulary training, I'm going to find a math puzzle for the students to do so that I can get caught up. I'm totally in survivial mode and that's all right because I will survive.
I didn't exercise today... my stomach is in revolt and I don't know if it's from being tired or if I'm actually going to come down with something.... airborn to the rescue! Here's to crappy math teachers, hooray! Here's to the weekend, hooray! I'm planning on doing 3.7 miles on Sunday.
I'm glad it's Friday and even though there has been a substitute teacher for 2 days because I had to go to a stupid vocabulary training, I'm going to find a math puzzle for the students to do so that I can get caught up. I'm totally in survivial mode and that's all right because I will survive.
I didn't exercise today... my stomach is in revolt and I don't know if it's from being tired or if I'm actually going to come down with something.... airborn to the rescue! Here's to crappy math teachers, hooray! Here's to the weekend, hooray! I'm planning on doing 3.7 miles on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment