Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Night and I'm Blogging

I have 139.75 hours as of Monday. On Tuesday I worked 7:00 - 5:30 = 10 hours and Wednesday 7:30 - 5:30 = 9.5 hours. Yesterday (Thursday) I worked 7:00 - 4:00 = 8.5 hours, and today 7:00 - 4:45 = 9.25 hrs. I had to push it to get out by then because my carpool buddy would have stayed longer. We packed up our things and left, knowing we would finish on the weekend. I am grading notebooks, despite the upcoming schedule changes, because I need to give the kids some feedback. I guess I will have to spend time re-entering grades for the ones whose schedules change, but it's been 3 weeks and they need a grade on something!! Anything!! I am planning a test for Friday, so between the notebook grade and the test grade I think I will be putting out a pretty accurate progress report, which is due at the end of next week. I'm not sure how the other teachers are dealing with grades because nobody I have talked to has yet to enter any. It's a mess.
Total hours: 177.5
Total days: 18
Hours per day: 9 hrs 51 min

No comments:

Post a Comment