Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Bitchery
I love me some good bitchery. Yesterday I had good reason for it!! Dammit!! At work, the AC is normally on all the time. No matter how cold the weather is outside, put 35 pre-adolescents in a small room and it's going to get hot and stuffy. So yesterday the high temperature outside was 90 degrees. Yes, 90. I know because that is what my car said when I went home, and my car does not lie to me. By about 11:00 yesterday, my classroom was absolutely stifling. The kids kept begging me to open the door, but it was even warmer outside than it was inside, for a while. So I opened it anyway just to shut them up. By 2:00, it was hotter inside than outside, and outside was 90 degrees. I canceled my tutoring and got the hell out of there. I really hope the ac is working today. I should be paid extra or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment