Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's going to be a long one.

I did not sleep much last night. I woke up around midnight and tossed and turned for a while. Then I decided the problem was that I was much too hungry, so I got up and ate a bowl of cereal. I went back to bed and tossed and turned for another hour or so, and then finally decided to take a sleeping pill. Now it's time to get ready for work and I only took the sleeping pill about 5 hours ago so I'm unbelievably tired!
While I am complaining, I have something else to rag about. I want Christmas to go away for another week. Do you hear me, Christmas? I have another full week before Thanksgiving day, which is when it's officially OK to start thinking about you. So I am putting you on notice: LEAVE NOW and don't come back for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment