Well, yesterday I went to the farmer's market and made the soup. Then I got a haircut, which I needed but was not on my list. I picked up my prescription and threw away the magazines I was going to exchange. I planned dinners for next week and started a grocery list. Then I read magazines for the rest of the day. Somehow I managed to add some more things to the list while I was laying around reading. Paving my road with good intentions I guess. Anyway now I have two days and here is my revised list:
1. Lesson plan for next week including a formal lesson plan for observation by cognitive coach (asst principal is NEXT week, not this week)
2. Work on article synthesis paper for Master's class
3. Trim trees and bushes, and put trimmings out for brush and bulky trash pick up
4. Clean house, clean house, clean house!!!!
5. Grocery shop
6. Make gingerbread houses for nieces and nephews to decorate on turkey day
7. Replace flourescent light bulbs in kitchen (this is a must)
8. Clean filter in ac/heating unit
9. Get rid of tomato plant and re-pot basil
10. fold and put away laundry done last week, do laundry from this week
No comments:
Post a Comment