Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holiday Weekend

I have three uninterrupted days of alone time! So naturally, I have made a list of things I would like to accomplish, and most of them won't get done. But here is the list anyway:
1. Go to farmer's market for produce
2. Make soup with said produce (already made the chicken stock, yay!)
3. Lesson plan for next week including two formal lesson plans, one for
observation by asst. principal and the other for observation by cognitive coach
4. Work on and possibly finish article synthesis paper for Master's class
5. Trim trees and bushes, and put trimmings out for brush and bulky trash pick up
6. Clean house
7. Go to Bookman's to exchange magazines for credit
8. Pick up prescription at the drugstore
9. Grocery shop and plan dinners for the week
10. Make gingerbread houses for nieces and nephews to decorate on turkey day
Ok, so we'll see how much I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment