Sunday, May 08, 2011
Frustration!!!!
I want out!! I want out of teaching!!! I can't do it another year! I don't even know if I can do it another week. I'm so fucking sick of being treated like shit. By the parents, by the administration, by the kids. All for the privilege of a $0.10 bank balance. So I am thinking of getting a roommate so I can pay my bills, and I am trying to picture life with a stranger here. I will have to give up a LOT. Such as: cleaning when I fucking feel like it, not when the house is dirty; walking around naked whenever I want, which is always; loud sex; laying around naked on the couch eating, watching TV and farting; basically, everything I enjoy about coming home. Get a roommate and lose my safe haven, so that I can keep the job that I need the safe haven from??? None of this makes any sense!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment